Get Experienced Attorneys On Your Side

Contact Our Team

Juvenile Crimes Lawyer Serving Los Angeles

When looking for a criminal defense attorney for your child, you need an attorney who handles each case aggressively, efficiently, and with compassion. At Lessem, Newstat & Tooson, LLP, we understand the sensitivities of a juvenile crimes case, and how extremely important it is to provide your child with the best defense possible. We have over 50 years of combined experience handling juvenile cases, and attorney Mark Lessem in particular has specialized experience in juvenile defense.

Contact our firm immediately if your son or daughter is facing juvenile crime charges. These charges can have a devastating effect on their future, so don't hesitate and call us now.